Saturday, April 14, 2012

Time Flying


OK! So first I would like to post and let people know that once again I am a blonde. I decided to go lighter since it was summer time and I needed a change! Cutting my hair shorter in the winter time didn't suffice for me, thus I returned to my natural ways. 

So I have been home for the last week, and I have done absolutely NOTHING. I went out a few times and saw a few people but other than that nada. I am actually ok with that because I don't have a ton of friends here, and I needed to relax. Also, I got super sick for a few days and I couldn't leave anyway. Home was nice and a much needed surprise from my mom and dad. 

So lets talk about school. This last semester was probably the most low key semester. Its not that I didn't have a ton of work, because I definitely did. I was teaching a class practically on my own and planning lots of lessons NOT in my content area. I also took a Praxis, was a director over a program, and still had to keep my sanity with people around me. (I found that people started irritating me a little bit when i was home.... OOPS!!) 

Luckily I managed to scoot by with 3 A's and 1 B, raising my GPA to a 3.52! Hopefully I can keep it that way. I also found out I will be going to Las Vegas for my student teaching.
 
I will be teaching here for the fall, and it can't come soon enough! I will be a Wild Cat supporter! (and you best believe that I will be out there cheering for the football team even if they suck! I just love football!) I am so pumped to get this started! I thought the interview was super off and I didn't expect to have this opportunity but I feel like Vegas is the place and I need to be there in the fall. 

I also decided that I am gonna look bangin' for my graduation. I need to get back to being healthy. I feel like absolute CRAP right now. I am hoping that I can stick with something long enough to actually accomplish it. What I have noticed though is that it is SUPER hard to stick to something when you have no time to devote to it and you need stuff fast. blehhhh. 

So when i come back to Rexburg and when I leave I want to be a new person with the same awesome qualities that I have now. i will make it happen because I deserve it and I need to make myself into the best person i can be. 

That is all for now!

Keep your head up and your hopes high :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment